In the world of municipal law, straight answers are sometimes hard to come by. Whether you are a municipality facing litigation or a municipal employee seeking guidance about your rights, you can trust the Schroeder Law Group to provide clear, straightforward advice. Our team of experienced counselors and litigators specializes in the following areas:
- Advising municipalities regarding community development and redevelopment through strategic partnerships.
- Serving as Municipal Prosecutors regarding criminal, traffic and zoning enforcement.
- Advising municipalities regarding Land Use and Development.
- Counseling elected officials and municipal employees about labor and workplace issues.
- Successfully defending municipalities and counties in litigation involving, police use of force, allegations of civil rights violations, negligence, involuntary commitment and public contracting.
The Schroeder Law group is committed to the redevelopment of Atlantic County. Beyond serving as legal counsel to the public agencies that they represent, our attorneys maintain strong ties to these communities, rebuilding a local Chamber of Commerce, advising and collaborating with a variety of community service organizations, attending community functions and making an impact to improve the lives of the citizens we serve.
We have built a reputation for getting the job done on time and on budget. Whether your town is building a playground or re-building downtown The Schroeder Law Group welcomes opportunities to guide municipalities over legal obstacles to ensure that community development projects don’t get stalled over legal issues.
Something as simple as an improperly completed form can lead to costly budget overruns. Our team prides itself on our efficiency in managing complex tasks, our ability to respond quickly to client needs and above all our ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
Contact us or call us at (609) 270-7590 to schedule your appointment.